GT Sport superstar and upcoming rookie driver has landed in New Zealand ahead of this weekends first round of the Castrol Toyota Racing Series, where the sports future talent come to hone their skills before the european season kicks off for the new year.
Yep, here we are in Queenstown/New Zealand 🤯 pic.twitter.com/Yg8j32xalf— Igor Fraga (@1gorFraga) January 13, 2020
The car used in the series is seriously impressive, the FT-60 designed by Tatuus and the championship itself is recognised by the FIA, so it’s commonly used by the drivers to increase their points towards a super license.
- Round 1: Highlands 17-19 Jan 2020
- Round 2: Teretonga 24-26 Jan 2020
- Round 3: Hampton Downs 31 Jan – 2 Feb 2020
- Round 4: Pukekohe 7-9 Feb 2020
- Round 5: Manfeild – Circuit Chris Amon 14-16 Feb 2020