$10,000 Up For Grabs With DiRT Rally 2.0
So do you fancy yourself abit of a virtual Colin McRae, maybe even Sebastian Loeb ? Well if you have the ability to go fast in DiRT Rally 2.0 you could be up for quite the pay day as season 2 of the DiRT Rally World Series has been announced.
Both Codemasters and Motorsport games have detailed that this new series will kick off on Tuesday August 25th, with the first qualification rounds going live in game.
At the seasons end finalists will compete in a live event at the Autosport International Show at the Birmingham NEC on 16th January, 2020. This will be where all 12 finalists also drive to win a share of the $20,000 prize pool on offer, $10,000 for the Rally Champion and $10,000 for the RX champion.
Everyone who competes in the qualifiers don’t go away empty handed either, as you wil recieve a brand new Ford Fiest R5 MKII to use in game.
Open to all DiRT Rally 2.0 players on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, the Xbox One family of devices and Windows PC (via Steam), players can register a time by navigating to the World Championship tab in the main menu of the game and then selecting Qualifiers.
- Rallycross champion will win a test drive in QEV electric rallycross car.
- Free, all-new in-game reward car for all Qualifier participants.
- Online Qualification begins 25th August in game.
- The DiRT Rally 2.0 World Series has been divided into three qualifying stages, each consisting of three events.
- The fastest time on each event from each platform will earn a place in the Qualifying Final.
- In Rally these winners will be joined the three fastest runners up, based cumulative times and in Rallycross it will be the two fastest cumulative runners up.
- The top two in each Qualifying Final will earn a place in the Semi Final before the live Final at Autosport International in January 2021.
Cyberpunk Gets delayed and Automobalista 2 is getting GT3 and GT4 content. Did you know they are linked though ?
Begin the discussion, that these two titles have bought attention to.